Energy Saving Tips
Making simple changes can boost your home’s value. To make your home more energy efficient:
1. Lower the thermostat on your water heater.
2. Check for air leaking around doors.
3. Close the air vents in rooms not in use.
4. Keep heat producers far from your thermostat in summer.
5. Clean your furnace and air conditioner filters.
6. Operate large appliances during low-use periods in summer.
7. Request an energy audit.
8. Replace deficient insulation and inefficient appliances.
9. Buy fluorescent light bulbs.
10. Look into EEM Mortgages (for benefits when purchasing a home that is energy efficient or can be made efficient by incorporating energy-saving improvements; for more info, contact the US Dept. of Housing and Urban Development).
These are just a few tips. If you simply need a new home, call the Real Estate 1 Group with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate 402-250-7042 or 402-719-8173 We are the Group to help you get your home sold for Top Dollar!
Shelli Novotny 402-250-7042
Mark Ruwe 402-719-8173